HDPE steel strip reinforced spiral corrugated pipe
The U-shaped steel belt composite PE material is used to greatly improve the pipe material without increasing the cost Ring stiffness In case of the same weight Winding tube 、 Clathrum The intensity was greatly improved. It can solve a series of problems such as heavy load, and the advantages of large-diameter pipe are more obvious. At present, the ring stiffness of the pipe is kept above 8kN / m2 from DN300 mm to dn2400mm Cement pipe And other plastic pipes are lighter and stronger.
The composite of each layer is carried out in the melting state of plastics; It is different from the secondary melting molding of wound tube (hollow wall tube), so the adhesion between layers is very high.
The surface of steel strip is specially pretreated to enhance the corrosion resistance of steel and the adhesion between steel and plastic peel strength 。 When the plastic raw material is fully melted filament winding The overall structure of the pipe is firm. Due to the use of special materials and processes, the anticorrosion problem of steel plate and the adhesion between steel plate and PE material are solved, so that the service life and purity of pipeline are improved Plastic pipe The same is true for more than 50 years.
It can be connected by electrothermal fusion Heat shrinkable band Connection, internal and external extrusion welding or combination of multiple connections, the connection is firm**** The connection can make the pipeline reach zero leakage.
2 pipe characteristics
1、 Chemical resistance It will not be polluted, corroded by waste water and chemicals, and will not be corroded by rotten materials in soil;
2. Impact resistance: the pipe wall adopts "U" shape structure, which is resistant to impact and pressure, and does not crack under the condition of foundation subsidence, and has strong recovery after deformation, and has good adaptability to the foundation;
3. Aging resistance: the pipe is usually black, which can withstand the direct sunlight during storage and construction;
4. Cold resistance: the pipe will not be frozen crack and expansion water leakage in - 60 ℃;
5. Light weight: convenient for transportation and construction, which is 1 / 8 of the weight of cement pipe. Only excavator is needed to bury the pipe, and no large equipment is needed;
6. Convenient connection: the pipe can be connected outside the ditch first, and pushed into the ditch by the excavator to reduce the project time and cost;
7. Superior wear resistance: better than steel pipe Cement pipe Wear resistance, strong transportation capacity of domestic water and waste residue;
8. Excellent drainage and circulation: smooth interior, reduced friction and fast drainage speed;
9. Economy: low cost of construction, management and maintenance;
10. Environmental impact: HDPE is a non-toxic raw material, harmless to the environment such as land, and can be recycled.
11. Good stability of pipeline system: pipe is round outside Tie bar The structure not only increases the Ring stiffness At the same time, it has the root resistance function, and solves the tension and jacking problems caused by the longitudinal displacement of the pipeline.
12. The ring stiffness of the steel plastic materials Elastic modulus Therefore, compared with the pure plastic pipe, the steel belt reinforcement can easily make the pipe (especially the large diameter pipe) have enough safety ring stiffness and relatively high stiffness to weight ratio compared with the pure plastic pipe
3 application fields
Municipal Engineering: buried drainage and sewage pipes;
Road Engineering: seepage and drainage pipes of railway and expressway;
Industry: sewage pipe widely used in industrial field;
Construction Engineering: rainwater pipe, underground drainage pipe, sewage pipe, ventilation pipe, etc;
Waste water collection pipe of landfill site;
Large port and wharf projects: drainage and sewage pipes of large airport, port and wharf projects;
Sports venues: Golf Course Water seepage in sports venues such as football field a drain ；
Water conservancy project: use of water source pipe, irrigation pipe and water conveyance and drainage of hydropower station;
Mine: mine ventilation, air supply, drainage, mud pipe;
Communication pipe: railway, highway communication, communication cable, optical cable protection pipe;
Water storage system: the water storage system which intercepts the slow flow;
Agricultural Engineering: irrigation and drainage of farmland, orchard, tea garden and forest belt;
Sea water delivery pipe.
4 development history
The pipeline is a new type of plastic composite drainage pipe independently developed by Sichuan Jinshi Dongfang new material equipment Co., Ltd. in 2003. After continuous improvement, it has now obtained the standard CJ / T 225-2011 and construction specification CECS 223:2007 issued by the Ministry of construction.